Look at all the things! So many new things to try out. Most of the products in British Beauty Bloggers The Dream Box are new to me, which is exactly the point of beauty boxes, and more importantly they’re all good quality items that I’ve enjoyed playing with. Here’s a list of everything in the box:
- Bourjois Cream Blush in Rose Tender (although colours may vary). I already have this product but it’s such a lovely blush there’s certainly no harm in having a back-up.
- Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint Cleansing Water. This is new to me, and it’s fresh and gentle, a really nice product.
- La Roche Posay thermal Spring Water Spray. This is another old favourite, it’s perfect for freshening up makeup.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Kisses in So Marilyn. I love the idea of this sample and I absolutely love the colour. I haven’t had the chance to try out this makeup range so it’s lovely to have it in the box.
- Elemis Treat Your Feet Foot Cream. Ahh this is super nice, very moisturising for the feet. Again this was new to me.
- Essie Nail Polish. I love Essie nail polish and this colour I have is perfect.
- Kneipp Herbal Baths Enjoy Life Bath Lemon. I’ve wanted to try out Kneipp products for a while now, especially their bath salts. I’ve just had the most wonderful bath in this, highly recommended.
- Janjira Hand Wash in Thai Lime & Ginger. This is a beautifully zingy travel hand wash and something that I hugely appreciate as a new mother.
- Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette. Every blogger seems to be going on about this brand so I was delighted to see this included as I’ve yet to try it out, the colours looks stunning.
- Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge. A handy pocket-size spritz that smells warm and fresh.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Lotion. This is a beautiful lotion that sinks in quickly and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- Benefit It’s Potent Eye Cream. My eyes actually feel firmer after applying this, I may have to invest in a larger pot.
- Ren Satin Perfection BB Cream. When I saw the shade of this I thought it’d be too dark but it blends beautifully and leaves the skin feeling satin soft. I think this would be a great Summer base.
- Lola Kabuki Brush. I haven’t actually used this yet but it feels soft yet compact.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Oh this is a lovely mascara, my eyelashes are all a flutter after application.
So there we have it, rather amazing for £19.95 eh? (the box is worth over £100). My only regret is not getting the previous boxes. I’m incredibly impressed with all these products, they’re perfect for pampering, sampling and travelling.
Unfortunately it’s now sold out but hopefully there will be another one.